Revision: 5th of January, Year 2009 C.E.
CHAPTER I - LANGUAGE USE
- The language used in this legal notice is primarily in
United States English as current as on the date of revision.
- Singular and plural forms may be mixed unless indicated
by an English numeral and Hindu-Arabic numeral, for example
"FIVE (5) people".
- Punctuation marks are outside of quotations unless they
are part of the quoted text.
- The gender/sex difference is neglected in this legal
- The numbers prefixed to every line serves only for the
convinience of reading, but not for priority nor effect.
CHAPTER II - DISCLAIMER - CONTENTS PROVIDED AS IS, WITH NO WARRANTY
- The authors, the webmasters, the system operators
("we") and anyone involved in contribution of
the contents will not be held responsible for any
problems, troubles, unsatisfactories, misjudgements,
damages, loss, injuries, or deaths caused by direct or
indirect use of the text, software, links, or any kind of
information on this website ("contents").
Contents are provided "as is". In no event
shall we be liable to you or any other person for any
direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental
damages arising out of the use or inability to use the
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy
of the contents, we cannot be liable for any inaccuracy
and the resultant physical, mental, or electronical
damages, or unsatisfactories.
- We will not be liable for the fitness of the contents.
do not censor forums, mailing lists, guest books, contents of linked
web pages not under our control, and any other contents beyond our
control. We are not responsible for any information transmitted through
them. If you find a particular content harmful to you, please contact
CHAPTER III - COPYRIGHT
- We retain all right, title and interest, including all
copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in the
original contents, unless otherwise stated.
- We do not sell any rights but rather grants the right to
use the contents.
- All other cited copyrighted materials are Copyright of
their respective owners. The copyright owners' names or
aliases are enclosed in parentheses ("()")
under the link of each piece of work, or at the bottom of
- Shall we neglect to place the copyright notice for a
piece of work that you have contributed or if you want us
to remove your piece of work, please contact us with the URL address of the pages.
- YOU MAY:
- Use the partial contents for one or more than one
storage devices (that store electronically,
mechanically, or otherwise).
- Use the partial contents for personal or
- Change the partial contents to suit your personal
- If applicable, use the partial contents as
indicated by their copyright owners
- YOU MAY NOT:
- Alter, remove or cover proprietary notices in any
of the contents.
- Use any of the contents for profit making, for
business, or non-personal-and-non-educational
- Use any of the contents in any unlawful or immoral manner.
- Alter and redistribute copies of the contents.
- Redistribute copies of the contents without
bearing this legal notice in its entirety.
- If applicable, use the partial contents as
prohibited by their copyright owners.
CHAPTER IV - AREAS
- Webpages marked "PRIVATE" in the first few
lines may not be viewed or retrieved by general public.
Such page will state who the appropriate reader should
- If you entered a private area, you agree not to disclose any information or existence of information in such private area.
- Any unauthorized use of this website is prohibited.
- Some files are password-protected. They are private
properties and may not be downloaded or used by
- Unauthorized alteration, deletion, or creation to the
contents is prohibited.
- Disruption of the ability for other persons to use the contents, also known as denial of service, is prohibited.
- Your personal information includes your personal
particular such as your name, your telephone number, your
e-mail address, your browser cookies, your IP address,
and anything you or your computer provides to us.
- We do not disclose your information to third-parties
unless with your permission. However, if your information
becomes public because you make it so, it is up to
third-parties to retrieve your information.
- Please pay attention when you submit your information -
Some forms will be sent to a third-party and the party
which they send to will be indicated. If you submit the
form, you give the permission to disclose your
information to the specific third-party.
- We are not responsible for privacy policies of other
sites not governed by this Legal Notice.
- This site may use public forums and mailing lists. Anything
you transmit to them may become public.
- We have verified browser scripts hosted on our site to the best of our ability.
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years old or with
prior parental content to use any information on this
- You may opt-out of a mailing list by following the
instructions at the bottom of the e-mail message.
CHAPTER VI - CONTACT
- There is usually a "Contact info" page as one of the
navigation links on the left side or the top frame of any page. Please
use it for contacting.
- Interactive voice communication (live telephone or voice-over-Internet call) is not accepted for takedown requests.
- Your voice call, including but not limited to telephone or voice over Internet, may be monitor or recorded.
- Please allow reasonable amount of time to read and respond to your correspondence.
CHAPTER VII - MISCELLANEOUS
- This legal notice is subjected to change without prior
notice at our sole decision.
this notice is changed at our decision, you agree to the new notice if
you continue to use the contents on this website seven days after the
- We reserve the right to deny access from anyone for any
END OF LEGAL NOTICE